Forth и другие саморасширяющиеся системы программирования Locations of visitors to this page
Текущее время: Пт мар 29, 2024 14:02

Google Search
Forth-FAQ Spy Grafic

Часовой пояс: UTC + 3 часа [ Летнее время ]

Начать новую тему Ответить на тему  [ Сообщений: 37 ]  На страницу Пред.  1, 2, 3  След.
Автор Сообщение
 Заголовок сообщения: Re: off-topic: "Hunter Killer" movie
СообщениеДобавлено: Ср ноя 28, 2018 06:10 

Благодарил (а): 0 раз.
Victor__v писал(а):
Can we get away from the political movies?
There's a good American film. It's called "Proof" 2004 year

I saw that movie --- it was pretty good.

All movies are political though.
That movie promoted the idea that mathematicians are either insane or on the brink of insanity, and they aren't normal people in their everyday life --- this isn't really true about mathematicians --- it is not true about Forth programmers either, although the same has been said about us.

Профиль Отправить личное сообщение  
Ответить с цитатой  
СообщениеДобавлено: Ср ноя 28, 2018 09:22 

Благодарил (а): 3 раз.
HughAguilar писал(а):
Victor__v писал(а):
Can we get away from the political movies?
There's a good American film. It's called "Proof" 2004 year

I saw that movie --- it was pretty good.

All movies are political though.
That movie promoted the idea that mathematicians are either insane or on the brink of insanity, and they aren't normal people in their everyday life --- this isn't really true about mathematicians --- it is not true about Forth programmers either, although the same has been said about us.

The norm and the fashion is the concept of statistics. The main thing to do everything reasonably

Норма и мода это понятия из статистики. Главное делать всё разумно

Ответить с цитатой  
СообщениеДобавлено: Ср ноя 28, 2018 12:32 
Administrator
Administrator

Благодарил (а): 25 раз.
HughAguilar писал(а):
Many have said that Hollywood seems to have a goal to represent Russia the wrong way, and to represent America the wrong way, and to represent Germany, Japan, etc., etc., the wrong way.
This isn't really true because "Hollywood" isn't an homogeneous group that has any single set of goals. Movie producers, like any other group, are mostly a disorganized mob each promoting his or her own goal. For example, what goal is Jackie Chan promoting? His movies are mostly comedy/action flicks without any goal at all except to entertain.

Hollywood is a place, not people, of course. It is impossible to make everyone responsible for the thing did by certain person. However, there is 'mainstream' and particular opinions. I wonder how 'Avatar' even exist in Western market, because it's idea is very sharp - why someone can bomb others and destroy their land just because they have something valuable? This is a transparent enough question to USA. And the fact main good hero acting against this approach means this is suggesting. People likes to do the same as good heroes.

HughAguilar писал(а):
and saving the Russian President's life, as he is on the American submarine at the time

I'm anticipating the idea Russian President can be on the American submarine (even in the movie). I'm also anticipating the idea Chinese leader can be on the American submarine. I'm anticipating the whole idea one country can catch other country's President, Minister etc. and bring him to another place. Protecting rebel base from the Death Star? Ok, sounds good. Do the same as Jackie Chan, saving weak people, helping them and defeating bandits? Sounds good, again. Going to other country and deciding where their President should be? Hmm...

HughAguilar писал(а):
So, the take-away lesson is: America and Russia should stop taunting each other and continually bringing their military vessels to the brink of war. International relations should not resemble an elementary-school playground. Act like adults! Don't destroy the world with nuclear weapons!

Idea is good, but implementation is bad! :D (Popular Russian joke about how things may be done). Stop taunting is very good thing, but the way when American troops comes and 'help' to realize it is toxic enough. What about Russian paratroopers in White House helping Trump to take control on Senate? :)) Indeed, I can't remember Russian movie with the scenario like this.

Ответить с цитатой  
СообщениеДобавлено: Ср ноя 28, 2018 12:38 

This film I liked.
Faster than rabbits (2013)

Russian.
Film of our time. Not very, in my opinion (drug, prostitution, faggot), but it makes thinking. This is a significant plus.
Need to work with the brain scared away some viewers.

Ответить с цитатой  
СообщениеДобавлено: Ср ноя 28, 2018 12:43 

Hishnik писал(а):
Idea is good, but implementation is bad! :D (Popular Russian joke about how things may be done). Stop taunting is very good thing, but the way when American troops comes and 'help' to realize it is toxic enough. What about Russian paratroopers in White House helping Trump to take control on Senate? :)) Indeed, I can't remember Russian movie with the scenario like this.

A lot of fantasy when the Russians save the world from USA or States themselves.
There is no difference between RF and USA and others govenmets.

Ответить с цитатой  
СообщениеДобавлено: Пт ноя 30, 2018 11:44 

Hishnik писал(а):
HughAguilar писал(а):
Many have said that Hollywood seems to have a goal to represent Russia the wrong way, and to represent America the wrong way, and to represent Germany, Japan, etc., etc., the wrong way.
This isn't really true because "Hollywood" isn't an homogeneous group that has any single set of goals. Movie producers, like any other group, are mostly a disorganized mob each promoting his or her own goal. For example, what goal is Jackie Chan promoting? His movies are mostly comedy/action flicks without any goal at all except to entertain.

Hollywood is a place, not people, of course. It is impossible to make everyone responsible for the thing did by certain person. However, there is 'mainstream' and particular opinions. I wonder how 'Avatar' even exist in Western market, because it's idea is very sharp - why someone can bomb others and destroy their land just because they have something valuable? This is a transparent enough question to USA. And the fact main good hero acting against this approach means this is suggesting. People likes to do the same as good heroes.

Quite a lot of people in America understand that going to war against another country and/or destabilizing another country, because that country has some resource that we want, is unethical.
This is why movies like "Avatar" are popular in America.
On the other hand, Americans expect to continue to enjoy low gas prices indefinitely.
There is more than a little bit of irony in driving a gas-guzzling vehicle to the theater to see "Avatar" and cheer the heroes who fight against the invasion.
People want to be ethical, but they also want to have low gas prices --- they contrive to believe that both goals are possible, and will continue to be possible forever.
The book "1984" gave us the term: "double-think" (the ability to hold two contradictory ideas in the mind simultaneously).

Hishnik писал(а):
HughAguilar писал(а):
and saving the Russian President's life, as he is on the American submarine at the time

I'm anticipating the idea Russian President can be on the American submarine (even in the movie). I'm also anticipating the idea Chinese leader can be on the American submarine. I'm anticipating the whole idea one country can catch other country's President, Minister etc. and bring him to another place. Protecting rebel base from the Death Star? Ok, sounds good. Do the same as Jackie Chan, saving weak people, helping them and defeating bandits? Sounds good, again. Going to other country and deciding where their President should be? Hmm...

Perhaps the movie wouldn't have gone over well in America if the roles had been reversed, with an American crazy-man striving to start a nuclear war, and Russian special-forces commandos rescuing the American President.

On the other hand, the move "Dr. Strangelove" was very popular, and it did feature an American crazy-man striving to start a nuclear war...
A lot of Americans have realized that the Cold War was very dangerous --- a nuclear war wouldn't necessarily be started by the leaders of either country, as they are reasonably sane and don't want to destroy the world --- a nuclear war could be started by a rogue crazy-man who games the system for his own evil purpose.

I still think that you should actually watch the movie before continuing to express opinions on the movie. You are still getting the plot confused --- the Americans didn't "decide where the Russian President should be" --- the Russian President was a prisoner, and the Americans broke him out of his confines with the help of a Russian loyal to the President who had been shot and left for dead, but who was not injured badly enough to prevent him from getting up to continue to fight. The President and most of the Americans got shot before they were able to board the submarine --- there were not a lot of options as to where to go --- the submarine was the only possible escape (of course, this being a Hollywood movie, the submarine surfaces with only seconds to spare before everybody on the beach gets shot and killed).

Ответить с цитатой  
СообщениеДобавлено: Пт ноя 30, 2018 12:46 

Благодарил (а): 8 раз.
"Analog" Ukrainian president - Viktor Yanukovych?

Ответить с цитатой  
СообщениеДобавлено: Сб дек 01, 2018 09:25 

I liked were the Purge series of movies. :evil:
The idea in these movies is that, on one particular day of the year for 12 hours, all crimes including murder are allowed.
The idea with Purge Day is to kill off the poor people --- the poor are out on the streets fending for themselves, while the rich people are inside of gated communities and also have bodyguards to defend them from the hoards.
There is "murder tourism" in which homicidal men from Russia and Eastern Europe come to America for the purpose of participating in Purge Day --- they get to sport-hunt Americans in the streets with no legal consequences.
Also, the American government has teams of assassins who participate in the Purge, primarily killing people who have offended the American government in some way, but also killing at random to boost the death toll.

I think that the Purge idea is a reference to the Katrina Hurricane that caused flooding in New Orleans. All of the police abandoned New Orleans and the whole city became completely lawless for about five days. Criminal gangs controlled the streets.
Rape and murder was common. The people were encouraged to go to the Super Dome, but there was no law enforcement there so rapes and murders were common --- it was actually safer to stay out on the streets and just try to dodge the criminals.
Israel had their army in New Orleans primarily for the purpose of protecting Jews, and they killed some people while they were there.
There were also assassination teams going around the city killing political dissidents.
The National Guard was in New Orleans, but all they did was take the home-owners' guns away from them so they would be defenseless against the criminals.

I have read that the police officers who abandoned New Orleans and allowed it to descend into anarchy were not punished. The concept of "dereliction of duty" only applies to the military. The police are civilians --- they have no legal obligation to do anything to prevent or stop crime --- it is legal, although somewhat unethical, for them to simply run away when there is danger.
Most of the police officers who abandoned New Orleans just moved to Texas and got jobs as police officers there.

I've seen all of the Purge movies except for the first one released, "the Purge," which came out in 2013 (I'll see that one too, if I can find a DVD for it).
I would recommend, "the First Purge" or "the Purge; Election Year"

I disagree with Ilya's idea that Hollywood only makes movies that represent America positively.
The Purge movies really show America at its worst! :shock:

Ответить с цитатой  
СообщениеДобавлено: Сб дек 01, 2018 12:47 

Why is the plot included killer people from Russia and Eastern Europe, but not Western Europe or Asia, China,, of Africa, Australia ...?
Russia and America are different continents!

P.S. Какая цель данного обсуждения на местном форуме?

Ответить с цитатой  
СообщениеДобавлено: Сб дек 01, 2018 13:11 
Administrator
Administrator

KPG писал(а):
Why is the plot included killer people from Russia and Eastern Europe, but not Western Europe or Asia, China,, of Africa, Australia ...?

Good question! To make Americans familiar with idea some Russians are killers and must be neutralized by brave U.S. soldiers, I suppose.

KPG писал(а):

Форт - это люди, а не слова и трансляторы. В разделах, обозначенных как оффтопик, допустим культурный обмен и высказывание позиции по общим вопросам.

Ответить с цитатой  
СообщениеДобавлено: Вс дек 02, 2018 01:50 
Administrator
Administrator

Some real thing instead...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wh6ORlaURso&t=475s

Ответить с цитатой  
СообщениеДобавлено: Вс дек 02, 2018 07:50 

Hishnik писал(а):
KPG писал(а):

Good question! To make Americans familiar with idea some Russians are killers and must be neutralized by brave U.S. soldiers, I suppose.

You suppose???
You haven't seen the movie, but you are expressing an opinion on it that is totally incorrect. You did this with the "Hunter Killer" movie also.

I already told you that all crimes including murder are legal on Purge Day. The U.S. soldiers aren't neutralizing anything, and neither are the police. There is no law and order on Purge Day --- it is 12 hours of pure anarchy with no legal consequences.
I don't remember if the murder tourists were all Russian or Eastern European. They may have come from all over the world. Only the Russian gang featured prominently though.

Ответить с цитатой  
СообщениеДобавлено: Вс дек 02, 2018 08:58 
Administrator
Administrator

HughAguilar писал(а):
You haven't seen the movie,

I did. This didn't change my world.

Ответить с цитатой  
СообщениеДобавлено: Вс дек 02, 2018 11:46 

Hishnik писал(а):
KPG писал(а):

Форт - это люди, а не слова и трансляторы. В разделах, обозначенных как оффтопик, допустим культурный обмен и высказывание позиции по общим вопросам.

On November 29 I posted a message about Forth:
viewtopic.php?f=36&t=1850&p=46081#p46081

I provided the documentation for my STRING-STACK.4TH package and offered to provide the source-code so that it could be included in your Russian Forth Standard.
I got no response at all! Apparently nobody is interested in my Forth code. So, lets talk about the "Purge" movies instead...

Ответить с цитатой  
СообщениеДобавлено: Вс дек 02, 2018 13:39 

HughAguilar писал(а):
Only the Russian gang featured prominently though.

Again biased and unverified information? (Maybe "controlled" crime, corruption)

HughAguilar писал(а):
So, lets talk about the "Purge" movies instead...

Many topics for flame in Russian forum on Gamedev.ru
Example Перестал любить Америку (эстетика) (Analytics for the CIA) :)

Forth Member (Gudleifer) can be found there.

Ответить с цитатой  
Начать новую тему Ответить на тему  [ Сообщений: 37 ]  На страницу Пред.  1, 2, 3  След.

Часовой пояс: UTC + 3 часа [ Летнее время ]