Forth и другие саморасширяющиеся системы программирования Locations of visitors to this page
Текущее время: Пт мар 29, 2024 00:51

Google Search
Forth-FAQ Spy Grafic

Часовой пояс: UTC + 3 часа [ Летнее время ]

Начать новую тему Ответить на тему  [ Сообщений: 37 ]  На страницу 1, 2, 3  След.
Автор Сообщение
 Заголовок сообщения: off-topic: "Hunter Killer" movie
СообщениеДобавлено: Вт ноя 27, 2018 11:22 

Благодарил (а): 0 раз.
I just left the theater having seen the "Hunter Killer" movie.

In this movie, there is a coup in Russia and the American military rescue the Russian President.
I thought it was a great movie! :)
The critics said that it was "schlock" and not worth watching. :(

I have read that the Russian Cultural Ministry denied it an exhibition license, so Russians couldn't see it. Is this true?

Профиль Отправить личное сообщение  
Ответить с цитатой  
 Заголовок сообщения: Re: off-topic: "Hunter Killer" movie
СообщениеДобавлено: Вт ноя 27, 2018 12:15 

Благодарил (а): 3 раз.
Probably not.
Sites already offer watch this film

Ответить с цитатой  
СообщениеДобавлено: Вт ноя 27, 2018 12:37 

Благодарил (а): 36 раз.
Fuck your "American military"

Ответить с цитатой  
СообщениеДобавлено: Вт ноя 27, 2018 12:39 

vikt писал(а):

Calm down --- it is just a movie.

Ответить с цитатой  
СообщениеДобавлено: Вт ноя 27, 2018 12:41 

Victor__v писал(а):
Probably not.

I doubt that your Cultural Ministry has control over Russian access to the internet.
They control movie theaters, etc..

Ответить с цитатой  
СообщениеДобавлено: Вт ноя 27, 2018 13:21 

vikt писал(а):

Полегче.
Такие фильмы достаточно обыденное явление.
Не только американцы снимают фильмы для патриотизации быдла. В России тоже такого ширпотреба хватает.
Информационная война, что делать.

Ответить с цитатой  
СообщениеДобавлено: Вт ноя 27, 2018 13:25 

HughAguilar писал(а):
Victor__v писал(а):
Probably not.

I doubt that your Cultural Ministry has control over Russian access to the internet.
They control movie theaters, etc..

With some amendments this is all the conventions.

Sorry, for my english. Yandex translate

Ответить с цитатой  
СообщениеДобавлено: Вт ноя 27, 2018 13:26 
Administrator
Administrator

Благодарил (а): 25 раз.
Nobody is controlling here what is allowed to watch. However, many russians agreed Hollywood movies is no more than crap and can be a crude propaganda. Saving Russia by brave US marines is pity scenario. Mongols, Sweden, Osman, Napoleon, nazi are fallen attempting to crush Russia. There are deep military traditions here, with great respect to defenders of the Motherland. Coming with idea 'hey, dudes, brave American rangers are here to save you with a lot of pop-corn!' is absolute stupid and can lead to ignorance only.

Not a long time ago Russian pilot in Syria kills himself by grenade, being surrounded by terrorists. It is heroical step, but same things took place many many times for centuries. What examples can U.S. Army shows here? What is the reason to preach Russians how to protect President?

Ответить с цитатой  
СообщениеДобавлено: Вт ноя 27, 2018 13:49 

Hishnik писал(а):
Many english words...

Может хотят напомнить про Горбатого или мастера перевоплощения Керенского?
Или сбежавших Романовых?

Ответить с цитатой  
СообщениеДобавлено: Вт ноя 27, 2018 22:40 

Hishnik писал(а):
Nobody is controlling here what is allowed to watch. However, many russians agreed Hollywood movies is no more than crap and can be a crude propaganda. Saving Russia by brave US marines is pity scenario. Mongols, Sweden, Osman, Napoleon, nazi are fallen attempting to crush Russia. There are deep military traditions here, with great respect to defenders of the Motherland. Coming with idea 'hey, dudes, brave American rangers are here to save you with a lot of pop-corn!' is absolute stupid and can lead to ignorance only.

Not a long time ago Russian pilot in Syria kills himself by grenade, being surrounded by terrorists. It is heroical step, but same things took place many many times for centuries. What examples can U.S. Army shows here? What is the reason to preach Russians how to protect President?

You have pretty strong opinions about the movie considering that you haven't seen it.
Do you think that I'm "absolute stupid" because I recommended the movie?

At the end of the movie, after the American soldiers and sailors have rescued the Russian President, the Russian military rescues them (from the rogue element in the Russian military that made the coup attempt that fired missiles at the American submarine). The Russian military also kills the rogue Russian commander. So, in the final scene, the American and Russian military commanders all shake hands and congratulate each other on saving the world. The rogue Russian commander who attempted the coup was setting up a confrontation between Russia and America that would have certainly resulted in a nuclear exchange. Sober leaders on both sides made the correct decision at the correct time (two seconds away from disaster) to avert disaster.

Dang! Now I have ruined the suspense by telling you how the movie ends!

Последний раз редактировалось HughAguilar Вт ноя 27, 2018 22:53, всего редактировалось 1 раз.

Ответить с цитатой  
СообщениеДобавлено: Вт ноя 27, 2018 22:50 

Victor__v писал(а):
Может хотят напомнить про Горбатого или мастера перевоплощения Керенского?
Или сбежавших Романовых?

I have a strong opinion about the Brokeback Mountain movie --- it was a terrible movie!
I haven't actually seen the movie --- I just heard that it promoted homosexuality, which I find to be disgusting and perverted.

I don't know who Kerensky is.
As for the Romanovs, I read a book about that. Their bodies were found in a well (their DNA was compared to surviving relatives and the test indicated a strong probability that the bodies belonged to them). It is likely that the young girls were allowed to escape into Europe, but this isn't important. All of the Romanovs who had any influence were certainly killed.

I have read several books on the Russian Revolution. That is ancient history though --- it is not directly relevant to the modern political scene.

Ответить с цитатой  
СообщениеДобавлено: Ср ноя 28, 2018 01:28 
Administrator
Administrator

Благодарил (а): 25 раз.
HughAguilar писал(а):
Do you think that I'm "absolute stupid" because I recommended the movie?

You are recommending what you have seen. The problem is not your, the problem is U.S. movies has a wrong goal and represent a wrong vision of Russia. Without deep knowledge of other country politics and culture there is high risk to get wrong opinion about possible real reaction.

HughAguilar писал(а):
rom the rogue element in the Russian military that made the coup attempt that fired missiles at the American submarine). The Russian military also kills the rogue Russian commander.

Well, this is a major risk now :( 'Some Russians are bad but some are good, and bad Russians are very bad and can put the whole world in the trouble'. Those who have seen this may came to a conclusion we need to remove bad Russians. This is current stream of anti-russian propaganda - 'we need to stop bad russians who control Russia now and world will be rescued'. In the movie Russian commander is mad militarist? So it is possible to... what? To kill some Russian commanders? To strike at some Russian bases? To remove president of Russia and bring another, loyal to USA? This will lead to total nuclear destruction, nothing else. Hollywood seems to have a goal to represent Russia wrong way.

HughAguilar писал(а):
I have a strong opinion about the Brokeback Mountain movie --- it was a terrible movie!

This is a result of wrong translation :) Since this thread is english-speaking, I recommend all to use english. Brokeback is occasionally happened translation of Michail Gorbachev's name, typed in slang. I don't think there are allusions to Russian history. I wonder to see a real image of Russian in American movies, it is very likely to see a crude parody, in the most of them.

Ответить с цитатой  
СообщениеДобавлено: Ср ноя 28, 2018 01:45 

Can we get away from the political movies?
There's a good American film. It's called "Proof" 2004 year

HughAguilar писал(а):

Michail Gorbachev's and Brokeback Mountain...
The bond is definitely there :D

Ответить с цитатой  
СообщениеДобавлено: Ср ноя 28, 2018 02:07 

Благодарил (а): 8 раз.
:shuffle; Sorry, навеяло - :)
LTD "Russian Federation"
У нас до сих пор правовые документы СССР!? :shuffle;

P.S. Особенно интересен факт с отменённым (деноминированным) 810 RUR -> 643 RUB идентификатором российской валюты.
(во внешних операциях 643, а внутренний в счетах оставили 810)
Оказывается Госбанк СССР никуда не делся и у него даже есть курсы валют к рублю

Ответить с цитатой  
СообщениеДобавлено: Ср ноя 28, 2018 06:00 

Hishnik писал(а):
Well, this is a major risk now :( 'Some Russians are bad but some are good, and bad Russians are very bad and can put the whole world in the trouble'. Those who have seen this may came to a conclusion we need to remove bad Russians. This is current stream of anti-russian propaganda - 'we need to stop bad russians who control Russia now and world will be rescued'. In the movie Russian commander is mad militarist? So it is possible to... what? To kill some Russian commanders? To strike at some Russian bases? To remove president of Russia and bring another, loyal to USA? This will lead to total nuclear destruction, nothing else. Hollywood seems to have a goal to represent Russia wrong way.

Many have said that Hollywood seems to have a goal to represent Russia the wrong way, and to represent America the wrong way, and to represent Germany, Japan, etc., etc., the wrong way.
This isn't really true because "Hollywood" isn't an homogeneous group that has any single set of goals. Movie producers, like any other group, are mostly a disorganized mob each promoting his or her own goal. For example, what goal is Jackie Chan promoting? His movies are mostly comedy/action flicks without any goal at all except to entertain.

Ilya Tarasov seems to have the goal of representing the "Hunter Killer" movie the wrong way. You are still expressing opinions on the movie without having seen it. :roll:
In the movie, the American military does not remove the President of Russia from office and bring in another more loyal to the USA. They allow the President of Russia to leave their submarine and rejoin the Russian navy so he can reinstall himself into office again. This is despite the fact that many of the Americans don't like the President of Russia and feel inclined to kill him while he is on their submarine and they have the opportunity.
Also, the American submarine commander Joe Glass doesn't strike at any Russian military base. He has his finger on the button to launch missiles, and everybody around him is shouting: "Do it!" He doesn't do it though, despite the fact that the Russian military base has already launched missiles at his submarine and he has seconds to live before those missiles strike. He doesn't do this because he knows that doing so will initiate a nuclear war. What happens is that, with two seconds to spare, the Russian warship opens fire with a gatling gun and shoots the missiles out of the air, saving the American submarine from destruction (and saving the Russian President's life, as he is on the American submarine at the time). The Russian warship then fires missiles at its own military base, killing Defense Minister Durov and his followers who have taken control of the military base. This doesn't initiate a nuclear war, because the Russian military base is destroyed by the Russian military rather than the American military.

I admit that the movie was somewhat far-fetched and unrealistic. :? A lot of this is very improbable --- not going to happen in the real world! --- all Hollywood movies feature improbable scenarios (the "Mission Impossible" movies are an extreme example).

The basic premise is good though. Russia and America are continually probing each other's borders and playing cat-and-mouse with each other. This is not a good idea! Constantly taunting each other like this could easily result in a war starting due to a military commander believing that the other side has already started the war and that he is just defending his "motherland."

At the beginning of the movie, an American submarine is following a Russian submarine. The American sailors are congratulating themselves because they have gotten within 400 meters of the Russian submarine without the Russian sailors noticing them. What is the purpose of this??? This is a childish game, similar to how in elementary school a boy would sneak up behind another boy on the playground to shout "Boo!" in his ear to startle him.
Suddenly there is an explosion on the Russian submarine and it sinks to the ocean floor. The Americans are confused because they didn't torpedo the Russian submarine. Seconds later they get torpedoed by a third Russian submarine and they sink to the ocean floor. Neither the sunk Russian submarine nor the sunk American submarine was aware that this third Russian submarine had sneaked up on both of them. This third Russian submarine was loyal to Durov and was trying to initiate a nuclear war. At this time, unknown to both Russia and America, Dmitri Durov had taken the Russian President prisoner at a military base in an effort to grasp control of Russia himself. Durov's goal in destroying these two submarines was to convince the Russian people that America had started the war by torpedoing a Russian submarine and also convince the American people that Russia had started the war by torpedoing an American submarine, so both sides believe that they are defending their motherland from an evil aggressor. Neither side considers the alternative theory that the other side is not full of evil people who want to kill them, but that there is just one crazy man (Dmitri Durov) who wants to kill them. The plan is that most of the world gets destroyed in a nuclear apocalypse, but Dmitri Durov is left as the supreme commander of everybody. Dmitri Durov is basically a Russian version of the real-life American Curtis LeMay who promoted the idea of totally destroying Russia with a nuclear holocaust.

So, the take-away lesson is: America and Russia should stop taunting each other and continually bringing their military vessels to the brink of war. International relations should not resemble an elementary-school playground. Act like adults! Don't destroy the world with nuclear weapons! :)

Ответить с цитатой  
Начать новую тему Ответить на тему  [ Сообщений: 37 ]  На страницу 1, 2, 3  След.

Часовой пояс: UTC + 3 часа [ Летнее время ]